Hariye jaoya nidhi abar eseche
|Hariye jaoya nidhi abar eseche|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1983 April 12|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Háriye jáoyá nidhi ábár eseche
হারিয়ে যাওয়া নিধি আবার এসেছে
The lost treasure has come again
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- The last three lines of this song are omitted in the only audio file currently available.
- The bakul (বকুল) or mimusops elengi tree is found in South and Southeast Asia as well as Northern Australia. Its flowers have a light fragrance that persists after the flowers are dried. In India, these flowers are used to make ornamental garlands for ceremonial worship of deities.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2016) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 401-500 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B01J19F0P0
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Listen to the song Hariye jaoya nidhi abar eseche sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Alakar prabhu namiya eseche
With: Hariye jaoya nidhi abar eseche
| Succeeded by|
Tumi alo chaya khela khelite jano