Nacer tale egiye cale
|Nacer tale egiye cale|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 September 22|
|Music||Ganga valley + Europe, Kaharva|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Nácer tále egiye cale
নাচের তালে এগিয়ে চলে
With the rhythm of dance it proceeds,
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
This laterite soil which has got its reddish hue from the reddish feet of my mother, is singing and dancing and moving towards the Supreme Goal. This blue sky studded with stars, these green fields full of golden paddy – everything is charming. Everyone in this world is joyful, in this divine atmosphere, in this bountiful atmosphere. And everyone wants there to be a fine and beautiful human society. So you, the Paramapuruśa, the greatest friend, please come closer; and, with Your blessing, create a good and charming human society.
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2016) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B01I58LZWK
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Unpublished transcription from audio recording.
Mayamukure ke kii bhave kii kare
With: Nacer tale egiye cale
| Succeeded by|
Nayane mamata bhara