|Subhasita Samgraha (Parts 1 to 24)[nb 1]|
"Subhasita Samgraha": the front covers of Parts 1 and 24
|Author||Shrii Shrii Anandamurti|
|Publisher||Ananda Marga Publications|
|Publication date||1957 (first edition) (IND)|
|ISBN||ISBN 81-7252-114-6 (Part 1) to ISBN 81-7252-114-6 (Part 24)|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Subhasita Samgraha ("Collected Discourses") is a series of 25 books, part of the vast literary heritage of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar aka Shrii Shrii Anandamurti (1921–1990), that assembles 214 Dharma Mahacakra (DMC)[nb 2] discourses given by the author.[nb 3]
The range of topics are linked to the sphere of spirituality and intuitional science. The first book ("Subhasita Samgraha Part 1") starts with the speech "The Evolution of Society" helded from the author at "Rampur colony", Jamalpur (India), on the occasion of his first DMC on January 1, 1955.
Chris Kang[nb 4] on his essay "Sarkar and the Buddha's Four Noble Truths", refers the Anandamurti's karma yoga vision described in the Part 1 (pp. 28–32) as "selfless action performed with the attitudes of: 1)relinquishing the desire for the fruits of action, 2)abandoning the vanity of performing an act and 3)surrendering all actions unto Brahma".
- Part 25 unpublished in English.
- A spiritual ceremony where the disciples meditate in the presence of the Master and He holds an important spiritual discourse and performs a special Mudra named Varabaja Mudra.
- Between 1955 and 1990 the author wrote in English, Bengali and Hindi. He wrote in the name "Shrii Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar" when treating sociology, economics, philology and various other subjects, and in the name ""Shrii Shrii Ánandamúrti"" when focusing on spiritual topics. Many of his books he gave as dictations; others were compiled from his discourses, some of them in small pocket-books.
- School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, The University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ranchi is the capital of the Indian state of Jharkhand.
- Anandamurti, Shrii Shrii (1957), Subhasita Samgraha Part 1 to 25, Kolkata: Ananda Marga-Ananda Printers
- Ananda Marga Publications (2012) "Ananda Marga Publications web site" Ananda Marga Publications retrieved 3 January 2013
- "Subhasita Samgraha Part 1 on the publisher's site" Ampublications.org retrieved 23 December 2012
- Subhasita Samgraha Part 24 on the publisher's site "Subhasita Samgraha Part 24 on the publisher's site" Ampublications.org retrieved 2012-12-23
- Kang, Chris (2002) "Sarkar and the Buddha's Four Noble Truths" p. 29 retrieved 1 January 2013