Hariye gechi ajke ami, tumi patha khunje dao
|Hariye gechi ajke ami, tumi patha khunje dao|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1983 July 13|
|Music||Kaharva, Diipak Raga|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Hariye gechi ajke ami, tumi patha khunje dao is the 664th song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita. For other songs with the same or similar first line (title), see Hariye gechi ajke ami.
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Háriye gechi ájke ámi
হারিয়ে গেছি আজকে আমি
Lost was I today;
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- According to legend, Tansen, a renowned bard in the imperial court of Akbar, could ignite oil lamps merely by singing his Diipak Raga. Hence, the Diipak Raga mentioned here is clearly not just a reference to the style of classical melody but also a metaphor for spiritual enlightenment.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 601-700 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082XJY826 ISBN 9781386095170
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 2 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-084-0
- Listen to the song Hariye gechi ajke ami, tumi patha khunje dao sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Dhyanera dhupe pranera pradiipe
With: Hariye gechi ajke ami, tumi patha khunje dao
Amay chariya kotha jao e nirajane