Mane dola dey
|Mane dola dey|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1985 February 19|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Mane dola dey is the 2391st song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita.
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Mane dolá dey
মনে দোলা দেয়
To the mind a swaying He confers,
- ^ For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- ^ Contrary to all of the printed Bengali source, in the audio rendition we hear Ámár mane. That is almost certainly wrong.
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2022) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 2301-2400 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B0BFR8TKB2 ISBN 9798201896676
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1999) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 5 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-161-8
Currently, only the following audio rendition is available. Though the audio quality is good, the rendition does not accord well with the printed Bengali source; and some differences are quite pronounced. For better consistency, another audio recording is required.
- Listen to the song Mane dola dey sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Ankhir kajale ghan nabhoniile
With: Mane dola dey
Akash vatas tomakei dake