PROUT Films is a not-for-profit enterprise to produce and distribute educational material on Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Progressive Utilization Theory (PROUT) and his philosophy of Neohumanism.
PROUT Films create and distribute educational materials (mvoies, books, music) on Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Progressive Utilization Theory. PROUT Films mainly work on the five principles of PROUT—
- There should be no accumulation of wealth without the permission of society.
- There should be maximum utilization and rational distribution of the crude, subtle, and causal resources.
- There should be maximum utilization of the physical, mental, and spiritual potentialities of the individual and collective beings.
- There should be a well-balanced adjustment among the crude, subtle, and causal utilizations.
- Utilizations vary in accordance with time, space, and form; the utilizations should be progressive.