Ami tomay khunjechi giriguhay
|Ami tomay khunjechi giriguhay|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1985 January 20|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Ámi tomáy khuṋjechi giriguháy
আমি তোমায় খুঁজেছি গিরিগুহায়
Yourself I have sought in mountain caves;
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- The emphasis-word je is not sung in the audio recording, and it is not included in one of the two Sargam versions. However, it is retained in the Second Bengali Edition; and, in the full context of the song, it is significant. Hence, the word is included here.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2022) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 2201-2300 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B0B3VK2VV8 ISBN 9798201819286
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1999) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 5 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-161-8
Currently, only the following audio rendition is available; however, one word may have been omitted in the last line of the song.
- Listen to the song Ami tomay khunjechi giriguhay sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Phagun elo mane na janiye
With: Ami tomay khunjechi giriguhay
Tomay bhule thaka kena nahi jay