Ke jena asiya kaye geche kane
|Ke jena asiya kaye geche kane|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 September 24|
|Music||2000-year-old Punjab + Kashmir + Occident, Dadra|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Ke jena ásiyá kaye geche káńe
কে যেন আসিয়া কয়ে' গেছে কাণে
It's as if someone came and whispered in my ear...
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
Someone whispered in my ear that a new dawn will come. The golden life[nb 2] will laugh, crushing the Cimmerian darkness. There will be no more pain and sorrow, and no more tears. Affection, compassion, love, and hope will enter the inner core of all minds. All black shadows of pains and troubles will be dispelled by human love and human touch.[nb 3]
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- As published, the word light appears here. While that word makes sense in the context, it is not accurate in respect to the lyrics. In all likelihood, Sarkar said life, but the transcriber mistook that for light.
- As published, the last sentence of Sarkar's exposition appeared also at the beginning of the exposition. This seems to have been a typographical error.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (3rd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082RDDH81 ISBN 9781386726890
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Prabhat Samgiita lyrics from Prabhatasamgiita.net
- Listen to the song Ke jena asiya kaye geche kane sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Kete geche megh geche udveg
With: Ke jena asiya kaye geche kane
| Succeeded by|
Naviina prate ei arun alote