Ogo priya ogo priya, ogo priya amay bhulio na tumi
|Ogo priya ogo priya, ogo priya amay bhulio na tumi|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 November 3|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Ogo priya ogo priya, ogo priya amay bhulio na tumi is the 73rd song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita. For other songs with the same or similar first line (title), see Ogo priya ogo priya.
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Ogo priya ogo priya
ওগো প্রিয ওগো প্রিয়
Darling, oh my Darling—
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- Although tomár has been published in both the English and the Bengali books, tomáy is sung; and some sources confirm that word. Perhaps tomár is more consistent with the flow of this song. However, if the correct word is tomáy, then the translation of this line would be: "I've liked much to sing for You."
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2016) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (3rd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082RDDH81 ISBN 9781386726890
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Listen to the song Ogo priya ogo priya, ogo priya amay bhulio na tumi sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
With: Ogo priya ogo priya
| Succeeded by|
Cal cal cal cal gan geye cal