|Speaker||Shrii Shrii Anandamurti|
|Place||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Also known as||Paiṋcadasha Shiila (The Fifteen Rules of Behaviour)|
|Included in||Ananda Marga Caryacarya Part 2|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
In this chapter Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar instructed 15 rules of behaviour—
- Magnanimity of mind.
- Perpetual restraint on behaviour and temper.
- Readiness to sacrifice everything of individual life for Ideology.
- All-round self-restraint.
- Sweet and smiling behaviour.
- Moral courage.
- Setting an example by individual conduct before asking anybody to do the same.
- Keeping aloof from criticizing others, condemning others, mudslinging and all sorts of groupism.
- Strict adherence to the principles of Yama and Niyama.
- Due to carelessness, if any mistake has been committed unknowingly or unconsciously, one must admit it immediately and ask for punishment.
- Even while dealing with a person of inimical nature, one must keep oneself free from hatred, anger and vanity.
- Keeping oneself aloof from talkativeness.
- Obedience to the structural code of discipline.
- Sense of responsibility.
|Ananda Marga Caryacarya Part 2
With: Paincadasha Shiila
| Succeeded by|
Conduct Rules for Sádhakas