Central Discussion Forum
Welcome to the Central Discussion Forum. Here you may discuss any matter related to Sarkarverse.
The forum is divided into multiple sections. Click the relevant section tab, and start a new thread or participate in an ongoing discussion.
If you need urgent technical assistance, use the Help Desk.
Talk page header and signature
For some extensions or somehow the talk page look has changed — that is all right, but if the header is left blank, editor's signature is getting included as the header. Tito☸Dutta 20:17, 7 November 2013 (MST)
- In this post to my signature got included in the header Tito☸Dutta 20:18, 7 November 2013 (MST)
- Marking it as a high priority issue. This is affecting every new section everywhere. Most probably any recent settings or extension is causing it. Tito☸Dutta 16:03, 9 November 2013 (MST)
- Solved by disabling an experimental extension that was supposed to automate discussion threading and eliminate the need to sign messages (similar to what happens on Wikimedia (or some other wiki that I visited). Didn't work as advertised anyway. --Abhidevananda (talk) 18:53, 9 November 2013 (MST)
- Thanks. --Tito☸Dutta 18:56, 9 November 2013 (MST)
Almost high priority
Once again the error has come back #invoke:Unsubst etc are not working. Tito☸Dutta 04:03, 28 December 2013 (MST)
Preference not being saved
I have already talked on it (on fr.sarkarverse's interface language issue). Preference is not being saved. Once you save your preference, it is returning back to old preference. Now I have faced the same issue in en.sarkarverse's HotCat). --Tito☸Dutta 04:20, 30 December 2013 (MST)
- It was Fixed Tito☸Dutta 05:42, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
Template:Infobox_Prabhat_Samgiita and it documentation code is creating some peculiar problems.
- If added the same code in other pages, such as my sandbox, there is no error.
- Other infobox with similar code are also working fine
Plus it is becoming a problem for Sarkarverse's slow caching . --Tito☸Dutta 22:33, 23 November 2014 (UTC)
- Yesterday, while working on Song 183, I noticed a slow-down that lasted a few minutes. The Portal:Prabhat Samgiita lost its graphic for a few minutes. But I did not think much of it. I assumed it was the result of referencing a graphic at Wikimedia Commons. How do you know that this template is creating problems? --Abhidevananda (talk) 02:42, 24 November 2014 (UTC)
- I meant. . the Lua script error issue. --Tito☸Dutta 04:40, 24 November 2014 (UTC)