The Supreme Sun is the fourth discourse given by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti in the series Ananda Vacanamrtam Part 1.
In this discourse, Anandamurti states that if a person can not see the sun due to a defect in the eyes, the sun cannot be held responsible for it.
He is your Supreme Friend. You are never alone. He can never remain neutral, seeing your sacrifice. Move according to His wishes and you will be relieved of all sufferings.
— Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
An individual being can not be an owner of anything. Everything comes from Paramátmá and ultimately goes to Him. A jiiva can not create objects, and should an individual misuse something, Paramátmá can not be held responsible for it.
Finally, in this chapter Anandamurti, calls Parama Purusa our "Supreme Friend" who is always with everyone.
- ^ Shrii Shrii Anandamurti Ananda Vacanamrtam Part 1
- Brahma Cakra
- The Three Vital Factors
- Svábhávika Dharma and Bhágavata Dharma
- Scope for Environmental Adjustment
- Our Concept of Creation and Cosmic Mind
- Concept of Guńábhivyakti and Jad́asphot́a
- The Difference Between Developed and Undeveloped Mind
- Savikalpa and Nirvikalpa Samádhi
- Guńayantraka and Svarúpa Parińáma
- Our Concept of Táraka Brahma
- Abhedajiṋána and Daeshika Vyavadhána Vilopa
- Dasha, Bháva and Mahábháva
- Samádhi and Mrtyu
- Liilábháva and Nityabháva
- Bhusuku and Brahmabháva
- Yatamána, Vyatireka, Ekendriya and Vashiikára
- The Liila of Parama Puruśa
- Sálokya, Sámiipya, Sáyujya, Sárúpya, Sárśt́hi
- Pashvácára, Viirácára and Divyácára
- Samádhi, Senselessness and Sleep
- Atimánasa Yoga Samádhi
- Conversion of Energy
- Change of Objects
- Mind, Memory and Colours
- The Mana-Pradhána Creature
- Pará and Apará Knowledge
- Liilá and Kriidá
- You Must Live Glorious Lives