|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 October 21|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
I have found You...
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
Along the path of progress, the movement towards the goal is not a straight and plain road. There are so many ups and downs. Oh Lord, You have been with me during the ups and also during the downs. In my pleasures, You were with me in the smiles on my face; and, in my pains, also You were with me in the tears in my eyes. You have been with me in all circumstances and in all conditions. You never leave me. You are so near to me. You maintain the closest proximity to me. You are my closest friend.
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (3rd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082RDDH81 ISBN 9781386726890
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Prabhat Samgiita lyrics from Prabhatasamgiita.net
Andhar periye apani esecho
With: Tomare peyechi
| Succeeded by|
Tomra ja khushi tai balo