Tomari tare hrdaya bhare
|Tomari tare hrdaya bhare|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1984 August 5|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Tomari tare hrdaya bhare is the 1658th song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita.
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Tomári tare hrdaya bhare
তোমারই তরে হৃদয় ভরে'
For the sake of You only my heart is full;
- ^ For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- ^ In the audio file, the words bhará phule are sung instead of bhareche; however, this is not supported by any published version of the lyrics. It seems to be the artist's error.
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2020) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 1601-1700 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B08HY4FFZ2 ISBN 9781393645771
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1999) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 4 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-160-X
Currently, only the following audio rendition is available, but the words of the last line seem to be sung incorrectly. Hence, a new version is required.
- Listen to the song Tomari tare hrdaya bhare sung by Krishna Dutta on Sarkarverse
Marma bhare hrdaypure
With: Tomari tare hrdaya bhare
Sundar tumi manohar