Tumi asiyacho shata janapada vahiya
|Tumi asiyacho shata janapada vahiya|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 October 20|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Tumi asiyacho shata janapada vahiya is the 39th song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita.
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Tumi ásiyácho shata janapada váhiyá
তুমি আসিয়াছো শত জনপদ বাহিয়া
You are coming, passing through so many dwellings,
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
Oh Lord, You came here passing through so many habitats and habitations, and filling up countless throats with melodies. You have come here crossing through so many nebulae, galaxies, and milky ways; and You appeared before us, dancing in so many rhythms. The world has received life from You and mind from You; and the world has learned how to sing and dance from You. Without You there cannot be any song, without You there cannot be any dance. So many incantations and mantras, are just to remember You.
- ^ For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (3rd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082RDDH81 ISBN 9781386726890
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- ^ Prabhat Samgiita lyrics from Prabhatasamgiita.net
- Listen to the song Tumi asiyacho shata janapada vahiya sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Se je eseche mor hrdaye guinjariya
With: Tumi asiyacho shata janapada vahiya
Campaka vane dakhina pavane