Tumi marme ese amar ghum bhaungale
|Tumi marme ese amar ghum bhaungale|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 October 5|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Tumi marme ese ámár ghum bháuṋgále
তুমি মর্মে এসে আমার ঘুম ভাঙ্গালে
Into mind's core You came and broke my sleep;
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
You roused me from my deep slumber, and You have colored my mind with Your color. The tiredness of my journey is gone. The misunderstandings have disappeared. And all the pollutions of mind have vanished. You removed them with Your own hand. Because of Your intense love for me, my very existence has become a dance, full of rhythm. You have touched the very core of my mind. Gone are the feelings of pride and prestige. Gone are the thoughts of gain and accumulation. You removed all these heavy burdens from my mind and filled me with Your infinite light.
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2016) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B01I58LZWK
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Unpublished transcription from audio recording.
- Listen to the song Tumi marme ese amar ghum bhaungale sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Amay chotta ekti man diyecho
With: Tumi marme ese amar ghum bhaungale
| Succeeded by|
Kon timirera par hate phute uthecho