Candanasare manthana kare
Candanasare manthana kare is the 1641st song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita.
|Candanasare manthana kare|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1984 July 28|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Candanasáre manthana kare
চন্দনসারে মন্থন করে'
Having churned with the sap of sandalwood,
- ^ For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- ^ In the Sargam, these two words are reversed. Hence, they are also reversed in the audio rendition. However, in the latest Bengali edition a correction has been made, presumably for poetic reason. Here, the latest Bengali is preferred.
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2020) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 1601-1700 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B08HY4FFZ2 ISBN 9781393645771
- ^ a b Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1999) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 4 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-160-X
Currently, only one audio file is available. However, in addition to the words reversed in the third line of the second verse, the last word of the first and second lines of that same verse are also sung incorrectly. Hence, a new audio recording is required.
- Listen to the song Candanasare manthana kare sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Arup theke tumi rupe esecho
With: Candanasare manthana kare
Manete esecho tumi