Script error Sarkarverse Username policy describes what kinds of usernames are acceptable on the English Sarkarverse, and how unacceptable or doubtful usernames can be dealt with. It also specifies that a user account should be used only by one person, and that in most cases one person should use only one account.
Script error A username should not be misleading. The following types of username are not permitted because they may be misleading in a way that disrupts the project:
- A username should not impersonate any person or organization.
- A username should not contain Sarkarverse user rights, example by containing the terms "administrator", "bureaucrat", "steward", "checkuser", "oversight", or similar terms like "admin", "sysop" or "moderator".
- A username should not be complex llke User13244234353454668
Disruptive and offensive usernames
- A username should not contain slang or defamatory words.
- A username should not contain or imply personal attacks, example Jack is a fool
- Usernames should not be promotional example Ananda Marga Neptune centre, the BEST place to learn meditation or Best disciple of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
Dealing with disruptive usernames
Usernames that violate Sarkarverse policy will be either renamed or blocked.
Account User:Admin was created at the beginning, it is requested to either retire that account or rename it.