Tumi amay niye ele
Tumi amay niye ele is the 949th song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita.
|Tumi amay niye ele|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1983 October 19|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Tumi ámáy niye ele
তুমি আমায় নিয়ে এলে
Myself You did bring
- ^ For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- ^ The river Jamuna is closely associated with the story of Krsna in his early life as Vraja Gopal. On the stormy night of Krsna's birth, the Jamuna is said to have parted and made way for Krsna's father, Vasudeva, carrying Krsna to safety. Moreover, Krsna and his childhood friends used to play on the banks of the Jamuna.
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 901-1000 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082ZS2RGC ISBN 9781386144267
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 2 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-084-0
- Listen to the song Tumi amay niye ele sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Tomarei ami bhalobasiyachi
With: Tumi amay niye ele
Tomar patha pane sabai ceye