Rudra tomar visana bejeche
|Rudra tomar visana bejeche|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1984 August 16|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Rudra tomar visana bejeche is the 1688th song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita.
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Rudra tomár viśáńa bejeche
রুদ্র তোমার বিষাণ বেজেছে
Rudra,[nb 2] Your horn has resounded,
- ^ For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- ^ In the Vedic tradition Rudra is a storm god, often associated with Shiva. However, Sarkar's description of Rudra is generally along more Tantric lines. In Ananda Vacanamrtam, Sarkar describes Rudra as follows: In this universe the guiding entity is one; there is no scope for multiplicities. That single entity who guides and directs everything is the father, the preceptor and guru of all. "Eko hi rudrah." This Rudra is a singular entity. Rudra means "he who makes one weep"... People weep due to intense pain or pleasure, that is, when sorrow becomes unbearable or when joy becomes overwhelming. In both cases Parama Puruśa deserves our thanks. That is why He is Rudra... If we only laughed, the drama would not be so interesting, and if we only wept, the drama would not be so enjoyable. Parama Puruśa's drama is never dull or boring.
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2020) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 1601-1700 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B08HY4FFZ2 ISBN 9781393645771
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1999) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 4 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-160-X
- ^ Anandamurti, Shrii Shrii "The Divine Drama" Ananda Vacanamrtam Part 7
- Listen to the song Rudra tomar visana bejeche sung by Sharmistha Roy on Sarkarverse
Pathik tumi gan geye jao
With: Rudra tomar visana bejeche
Suprabhate ei rauna alote