Tomay ami ceyechilum, amanishar randhra cire
|Tomay ami ceyechilum, amanishar randhra cire|
|Music and lyrics
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1984 April 1|
|Place||Medininagar (formerly known as Daltonganj)|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Tomay ami ceyechilum, amanishar randhra cire is the 1463rd song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita. For other songs with the same or similar first line (title), see Tomay ami ceyechilum.
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Tomáy ámi ceyechilum
তোমায় আমি চেয়েছিলুম
I had looked at You,
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- This word is given as májhe in the latest published Bangla version. However, in the audio rendition and at least one Roman-script version, ceyeo is found. Both words are possible; however, preference is given here to the audio version.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2020) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 1401-1500 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B084LPYLHV ISBN 9781393988007
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1998) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 3 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-155-3
- Listen to the song Tomay ami ceyechilum, amanishar randhra cire sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Ghare eso ghare eso
With: Tomay ami ceyechilum, amanishar randhra cire
Vasante mor phulavane priya