Duniyavalon takte raho
|Duniyavalon takte raho|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 September 28|
|Music||Original melody, Ghazal, Qawwali, Dadra (fast)|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script[nb 2]||Translation|
Duniyáváloṋ tákte raho
দুনিয়াবালোঁ তাক্তে রহো
Oh people of the world, behold!
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
Oh people of the world, behold! Those who were seeking Me, I gave them what they wanted. As a result, a wave of humanism is flowing through the world, and that humanism is blended with spirituality. Now in this world, who are the most fortunate beings? Those who are endowed with a developed mind. And what have they done? Out of their deep love for Me, they have brought Me so close to them so that in all their hearts, in all their minds, I have closely associated Myself. From these individual minds I cannot remain apart. I am completely associated with them. I am inseparably linked to them.
- Though this song is in Urdu (or Hindi), the notation used is similar to the Roman Bengali transliteration.
- As this song is in Urdu (or Hindi) and this is Bengali script, the words are written phonetically, as with the Roman script. For anyone who prefers, the Devanagari and Perso-Arabic scripts for this song's lyrics may be seen here.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (3rd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082RDDH81 ISBN 9781386726890
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Prabhat Samgiita lyrics from Prabhatasamgiita.net
Hathata ele hathata gele
With: Duniyavalon takte raho
Bandhu gao gao gao madhugiiti