Ami jete cai tumi niye jao
|Ami jete cai tumi niye jao|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 September 21|
|Music||Giiti Roy + Suvarnarekha + Scandinavia, Kaharva|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Ámi jete cái tumi niye jáo
আমি যেতে চাই তুমি নিয়ে যাও
I want to go; Lord, please go with.
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
I have the intense desire to come to You and move along with You, oh Paramapuruśa, but there are innumerable obstacles on the way. I want to move along with You, but in this material world, my mind is always being disturbed by various worldly bondages and obstacles. O my Lord, crush all those bondages, those walls of obstacles, and take me along with You. So many worldly waves come and go according to Your desire, so please help me I am ready to do anything and everything for You. Take away all those obstacles so that I may easily reach Your lotus feet.
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2016) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B01I58LZWK ISBN 9781386726890
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Prabhat Samgiita lyrics from Prabhatasamgiita.net
- Listen to the song Ami jete cai tumi niye jao sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Niiravata majhe ke go tumi ele
With: Ami jete cai tumi niye jao
| Succeeded by|
Andharer sei hatasha