Esechi tomari krpay
|Esechi tomari krpay|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1983 October 28|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Esechi tomári krpáy
এসেছি তোমারই কৃপায়
I've appeared by the grace of You only
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- The night-flowering jasmine, known as shephali or shiuli in Bengali, is a shrub whose fragrant flowers open at dusk and close at dawn. The flower is the official state flower of West Bengal.
- Hemanta (হেমন্ত) is late autumn or prewinter. It is sometimes referred to as the dry season. It consists of the two Bengali months, Kártik (কার্তিক) and Agraháyana (অগ্রহায়ন), occurring from October 19 to December 16.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 901-1000 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082ZS2RGC ISBN 9781386144267
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 2 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-084-0
Jyotir mahasagar majhe
With: Esechi tomari krpay
Tomari mohana banshii