Krsna darashane vyakula parane
|Krsna darashane vyakula parane|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1983 January 25|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
People of Braj[nb 2]
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- Braj is the area of India where Krsna lived as a child.
- In India, abir and kumkum are types of colored powder, often scented and often red, that is affectionately exchanged among family members and friends on some special occasions and festivals.
- Gokul is the specific village or municipality in Braj where Krsna was raised.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 201-300 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (2nd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082TWBFZX ISBN 9781386899754
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Listen to the song Krsna darashane vyakula parane sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta and chorus on Sarkarverse
With: Krsna darashane vyakula parane
| Succeeded by|
Narada shono katha amar ei vyatha