Bandhu tomay kii balibo
|Bandhu tomay kii balibo|
|Music and lyrics
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 October 4|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Bandhu tomáy kii balibo
বন্ধু তোমায় কী বলিবো
Abiding Friend, what shall I say to Thee?
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
Oh Lord, what shall I say to You? You have broken my dark slumber, and now I shall move on the path of light. My flower, which was long neglected, You have threaded into Your garland. Those offerings of my mind were soiled with the dust of pettiness. You have graciously taken them on Your lap. I have given away my all, and then only I have received You. Henceforward, I shall move along Your path. Only Your words I will hear. Only Your dictates I will follow. This is the proper path for me.
- For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita – Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (3rd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082RDDH81 ISBN 9781386726890
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- Prabhat Samgiita lyrics from Prabhatasamgiita.net
Dao sara ogo prabhu chande gane
With: Bandhu tomay kii balibo
Amay chotta ekti man diyecho