Dao sara ogo prabhu chande gane
|Dao sara ogo prabhu chande gane|
|Music and lyrics |
by Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar
|Date||1982 October 4|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
Dao sara ogo prabhu chande gane is the 27th song of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar's Prabhat Samgiita.
|Roman script[nb 1]||Bengali script||Translation|
Dáo sáŕá ogo prabhu chande gáne
দাও সাড়া ওগো প্রভু ছন্দে গানে
Oh Lord, with rhythm and song reply to me;
This is how Sarkar himself described the meaning of the song—
Oh Paramapuruśa, come to me with the rhythm of Your dance and with Your sweetness. Do not come in any crude form – in the form of violence, in the form of darkness, in the form of terror. I want to have You through the sweet melody of songs and the sweet rhythms of dance. I want to be one with You through these rhythms. I was in deep slumber, and You awakened me. You led me on with Your sweetness and rhythm. You colored my life with Your color. Now, please come close to my heart. Please touch me.
- ^ For details on the notation, see Roman Bengali transliteration.
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (2019) Prabhat Samgiita Songs 1-100 Translated by Acarya Abhidevananda Avadhuta (3rd ed.) Tel Aviv: AmRevolution, Inc. ASIN B082RDDH81 ISBN 9781386726890
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1993) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-041-7
- ^ Sarkar, Prabhat Ranjan (1994) Acarya Vijayananda Avadhuta, ed. Prabhat Samgiita Volume 1 (in Bengali) (2nd ed.) Kolkata: Ananda Marga Publications ISBN 81-7252-082-4
- ^ Prabhat Samgiita lyrics from Prabhatasamgiita.net
- Listen to the song Dao sara ogo prabhu chande gane sung by Acarya Priyashivananda Avadhuta on Sarkarverse
Bandhu gao gao gao madhugiiti
With: Dao sara ogo prabhu chande gane
Bandhu tomay kii balibo