Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Speaker||Shrii Shrii Anandamurti|
|Included in||Ananda Marga Caryacarya Part 2|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
The Body is the second chapter of Ananda Marga Caryacarya Part 2 written by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti.
In this chapter Shrii Shrii Anandamurti instructed to keep the body clean and fit for sadhana. He told—
- One should keep his or her body neat and clean.
- After urination one should cleanse genitals with water or by some other means.
- Twice daily before regular meditation, and before any other time of meditation, bath or vyápaka shaoca (thorough cleanliness, half bath) should be done.
- Before taking food and before going to sleep, one should do vyápaka shaoca with cold water, or in cold weather, with lukewarm water.
- It is recommended to fast without water on ekádashii. In addition, if desired, a fast can be observed on two more days of the month, namely púrńimá (full moon) and amávasyá (new moon). For a sannyásii (renunciant) it is imperative to fast invariably on both ekádashiis, púrńimá and amávasyá.
Sadhana (Intuitional Practice)
|Ananda Marga Caryacarya Part 2
With: The Body