General Health Rules
|General Health Rules|
|Speaker||Shrii Shrii Anandamurti|
|Included in||Ananda Marga Caryacarya Part 3|
|Location in Sarkarverse|
The first part of this chapter contains general health rules for both males and females.
- Body and clothing must be kept neat and clean.
- After urinating use water or cleanse yourself by some other means.
- Pay attention to the regular clearing of the bowels.
- Do not sleep on a soft bed.
- When taking a bath, all parts of the body, in particular the armpits and groin, should be cleaned properly. Soap, oil, and comb should be used every day. The body hair should never be cut, especially in the armpit and pubic region.
- Before morning and evening sádhaná, either do vyápaka shaoca or take full bath.
- Before and after meals, and before sleep, do vyápaka shaoca with cold water. If it is very cold, use lukewarm water.
- Drink a sufficient quantity of water every day, but do not drink too much at any one time.
- Sleeping during the day and staying awake at night are to be avoided.
- All intoxicants are támasika and are to be discarded like poison.
|Ananda Marga Caryacarya Part 3
With: General Health Rules
| Succeeded by|
Different Yoga Practices